The Lisa Gravel Memorial Performing Arts Scholarship
- Must be a student from WNY pursuing an undergraduate degree in Theatre, Acting, Dance, Music, Directing, Design, Writing, Technical Theatre, or other related fields in the Performing Arts.
- Currently maintaining an overall academic average of at least a B or a 3.0 GPA.
- Recognized background displaying talent and abilities in the chosen field.
- The scholarship is not based on monetary need or scholastic achievement, but rather on accomplishment and desire to excel within the performing arts.
- Recipient is selected without regard to color, creed, religion, sex, handicap or national origin.
Any questions please direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applications are due March 15th, 2017